Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day of Classes Take 2

This semester the first day of classes felt very different from August 23, 2011. I've been registered for the same classes for more than a month already and am 90% sure that I'll stick with all of them, compared to my first day back in August where I barely had half a schedule set, and one of those courses I enrolled in only a couple days before the term began. I'm obviously a bit more comfortable with the program now, I know my way around campus and vaguely what is expected of me. So despite new professors and new classes, today didn't feel nearly as novel, more like the second take of a scene I'd already acted, just with the director asking me to try some new things this time around.

Don't get me wrong, though, I'm definitely excited to be back in school again. And while I have a number of extra things to juggle right now, there's something relaxing about falling back into the regular rhythm of being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment