Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

When the only thing I know how to do is read...

I thought this clip was pretty funny. I love Sheska's rant about being fired from the library because she read too much. And it's kind of pathetic and cute at the same time that she doesn't think she has any skills aside from reading. I admit I've had this same fear myself: what am I equipped to do in the real world when the only thing I'm good at is reading books? Poor Sheska. It's easy to get distracted around all those books and forget that there are other things you're actually supposed to be doing as a librarian.

Unfortunately we aren't all gifted with photographic memories.



From FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Episode 07.

No comments:

Post a Comment