Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not my usual sort of post

I've found several cool book-related videos lately, and while this one is absolutely ridiculous, it made me laugh so I thought, why not?



Anyone who follows freddiew on YouTube will probably find it amusing to see him in a library, not that he doesn't read or anything, I'm sure he does, it's just not exactly his usual environment. And the ah-ha moment when he sees the "really big book" is fantastic. I know whenever I see those huge, ancient-looking folios in the stacks I'm silently entertaining the idea that they have some sort of extraordinary contents. And the message of the video is unquestionably true: books can be dangerous, kids. So try not to set innocent passersby on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment