Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A new trailer

As will probably be revealed in the coming months, I am a huge Lord of the Rings geek, which means I am very psyched for Peter Jackson's newest JRR Tolkien adaptation coming 12-14-2012.

The trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (also known simply as The Hobbit, Part I) was released yesterday and while I need to go watch it about a hundred more times to internalize all of its awesomeness, my initial response is that it looks amazing!

The first preview for The Hobbit on Apple Movie Trailers

This blog is definitely still intended to focus on library and information issues, but as can be seen in the posts so far, inevitably sometimes my other interests creep in (okay, a lot of the time). So apologizes for any future LOTR references or random Hobbit news!


No comments:

Post a Comment