Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Picasa


For blog that seems to purport the ideas of mixed media and digitization, this one, so far, has been essentially a text-only creation. That really wasn't my intention, and I need to make more of an effort to incorporate other methods and elements into my writing. I'm not exactly new to the world of blogging, but there are a lot of basic aspects of this particular medium that I need to brush up on.

So tonight, I've been playing around with some image options (through Picasa--which seems to be a great program; uploading and editing are quite fast, and very simple to use too). I'll start out with a photo of (appropriately) the building where I find myself spending a lot of my time these days. I hope that by the day I graduate I'll still have such good feelings about this place.




No comments:

Post a Comment