Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Conflict

I'm working on an assignment right now that is turning out to be one of the most conflicted paper-writing experiences I've ever had. I'll be at a total loss of what to write one minute, then suddenly feel like I have all sorts of interesting things to say; I'll jot a few of them down, while my mind is making all these connections to other articles and theories, and then five or ten minutes later I'll be back to feeling like I don't know where it's all going and even wondering if I completely understand the author's purpose in the first place.

Part of the reason for this is that I'm already sleep deprived, and, with the paper being due tomorrow, am beginning to enter panic mode. Yikes. So I really should get back to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment