Sub-header

           Six impossible things before breakfast.


A library science student's perspective on life, the universe, and everything.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Countdown

One project left and I'm finished with my first year of grad school! I am so excited!
(And so sleep deprived...)


I am already starting to accumulate a list of books I want to read over the summer--I need to make it my goal to add some more non-fiction titles to the list--and in some cases the books themselves are starting to creep into my apartment. They've been a pleasant sign of what I have to look forward to as soon as I get this last little bit done. Admittedly in some cases I haven't quite been able to resist reading just a taste... or a little more than that. Right now, however, I'm inclined to think I will take a couple days to just sleep before diving into that glorious pile of summer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment